Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Blog

Hello and thank you for checking out this blog,

I recently posted a video responding to a channel answering their question about under what conditions you would trust the government (here it is above the text) and, the viewers gave great feedback saying I could be a columnist for them and the things I said were more intelligent than you would get from an adult.

This inspired me to make this blog to try and achieve that goal of being a columnist delivering fresh stories and my opinion about their context hence the name True Stories with Real Opinions. in particular one comment said in the future I would "teach the world that humanity is above all our true wealth not oil or power".

So thank you for reading my first post and expect new stories and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment